Why are emoticons so popular? Because the cool balls quite accurately convey our mood to the interlocutor. Technology, the software of which is built on the basis of Android, used to be famed without smiles but with the increasing popularity of online communication, users need them more often.
How to make emoticons with Emoji keyboard activation
- Open the adjustments of your phone.
- Go to the “Language and Input” parameter.
- Seek for a line “Android Keyboard” and press on the sliders to adjust.
- Opt the line “Add-on dictionaries”.
- In the open tab, click the “Emoji for English words” parameter.
- Now you know how to make emoticons on Android!
Features of Emoji
In the absence of an integrated keyboard, you may load it on the Internet. We want to note some trait of Emoji: this program is stitched into a phone like one of the languages. Once you decide to establish smilies in the message on Android, you need to perform the same operations, as if switching to the English layout. To do this, you will require clicking the globe icon in the lower left corner of the screen, where Emoji will arrive. To append the selected picture, you merely click on it.
Also, the Emoji program is famous for the fact that you can do emoticons yourself in it. It contains a set of specific “spare parts” for funny faces, which are regularly supplemented by the developer. As you can see, making smilies on Android is not at all difficult!
- Emoji support relies on the edition of the system, so the sent symbol may not be displayed on the recipient’s screen. For instance, if you send a character added to the last version of Unicode to an old device that does not ensure this symbol, an empty square will arise on the screen.
- Many messaging applications have a kit of emoji that works exclusively in these applications. Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Hangouts, Snapchat, and other applications include emoji that can be used and which by default may not be supported by your gadget.
- Android versions up to 4.1 (Jelly Bean) do not provide emoji at all, and Android versions up to 4.4 (KitKat) support only black and white characters. In earlier releases of Android, emoji are not displayed.
- The set (number) and type of emoji rely on the edition of the Android system used. Emoji is a system font, so it needs system support to employ and view it.
- Update the system to increase the number of characters it supports.