VidaLingua Japanese Dictionary Translator app is just a find for those who want to learn a language or tighten their knowledge in the field of Japanese. The application received a huge amount of positive feedback, which certainly speaks about the importance of this application.
What the features of the application are:
- More than 2500000 phrases, most of which are available to you for free.
- The presence of Japanese headwords in Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji.
- In addition to the translation itself, you receive examples of the use of this word and the designation of a part-of-speech.
- The single search for fast lookups of words in English, Hiragana, Katakana & Romaji.
- The presence of a phrase book, the phrases in which are divided into categories.
- Search by keyword.
- Conjugation of verbs.
- Online Translator.
- Many quizzes for language skills.
- Search History.
- Email dictionary translations.
- The function of the pronunciation of words.
- An interesting opportunity to add notes and pictures to words and phrases, which makes the use of this application even more interesting.
The Japanese English Dictionary Translator app is a program that must necessarily be installed on your smartphone and without which it will be difficult for you to learn Japanese. This is a comprehensive dictionary-translator and your assistant.
Check also[thrive_highlight highlight=’#81d742′ text=’dark’] 17 Best voice to text apps for Android[/thrive_highlight]