There aren’t many facial motion capture apps on Android. But we tried to find several, although some of them are just for fun.
And if you like funny prank apps, we also recommend you to check best gender swap apps.
Face Mocap is one of the few applications for Android that can recognize gestures, facial expressions, and head rotation.
To use the application you can use any TCP client. The data sent will be simple strings without decoding.
The application works quite simply. Track your face with your camera on your phone and the app will send the data to your computer.
Downloads: 10000 +
Customers rating: (3.6 / 5)
You may also like: 11 Best Apps to Turn Picture Into Anime Drawing on Android
blendartrack is an app to make augmented reality and motion tracking available for the blender community. Currently, it supports camera tracking and face tracking.
Face motion tracking here is pretty straightforward. To capture facial expression just switch the corresponding button. And after importing in blender you will get an animated geometry.
It can be used for background characters and also for creative use.
Downloads: 100 +
Customers rating: (4.1 / 5)
Mug Life – 3D Face Animator
Mug Life – 3D Face Animator is an application for working with portrait photos, which can be used for entertainment and professional activities.
Convenience, productivity, high quality, and additional features make the product the ideal choice for anyone who wants to turn a static image of a face into a short animated clip.
It’s enough to intelligently set the points that will interact and set their parameters to get a very impressive result. You’ll find very realistic movements, different modes, text overlay, stickers, and much more on the list of positive features of this program.
This application is equipped with powerful features and is able to bring to life even a banana if it has at least a couple of human facial features. And, of course, if you really want to.
Downloads: 5000000 +
Customers rating: (4.1 / 5)
MirrorAR Motion Capture
MirrorAR Motion Capture is an amazing app for capturing facial or whole body movements.
Thanks to the built-in artificial intelligence, you can track the amplitude of your movements and the general mobility of the body (facial expressions and elasticity of facial muscles) at home using your smartphone.
Who needs this app:
This app can be useful in any area where you need to track personal success and the development of physical abilities. The MirrorAR Motion Capture app will be useful to you in the following cases
- If you are in physical rehabilitation. After injuries, our body often loses the ability to function properly. With the help of the application, you will be able to track the success of rehabilitation.
- If you are actively involved in sports and strive to improve your fitness.
- After surgical intervention (plastic surgery). After cosmetic operations on the face, sometimes our muscles have to be trained anew. In the app, you can monitor how the muscles of your face are being restored.
Downloads: 5 000+
You may also like: 9 Best Character Creation Apps for Android
Anyface: face animation
Anyface: face animation- Bring your photos to life with the face capture feature and surprise your friends with funny videos.
With this mobile add-on, you can bring your photos to life! All this is possible thanks to artificial intelligence and an innovative motion capture function.
This app has many useful functions. Let’s get to know them in more detail:
- Animate photos. With the help of artificial intelligence, the Anyface: face animation app is able to animate your photos, make them move.
- Create animations and voice them.
- You can move the whole face or a specific area (eyebrows, eyes, lips)
- Add filters to the video
- Enhance your look with stylish accessories. Add glasses, a headdress, jewelry or visual effects to the animation.
- Create animations based on your photos and share them on social networks. Surprise and cheer up your friends!
Downloads: 1 000 000+
Customers rating: (3.9 / 5)